Wednesday 1 April 2009

The Truth About Depression and How You Can Beat It



I thought you would like to see the design that is actually going on the front of my physical book.


I have now approved this, and am waiting for the book contents to be modified which should not be long now.


You can read all about the contents of my book in my November post. It has been quite a journey for me and I wish I could say that it was over. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control it is not.



This does prove, however, that if I can get through it, then you can too, and my book will help to show you how, and hopefully you will not have to go through all that I had to.


This is week 36 of my stress related illness. My book shows that there was very little help available and as time has gone on, this has just been reinforced. All I can hope that my book will somehow inspire Health Authorities to address the problem of stress, anxiety and panic.


Later this year, in the UK, there is supposed to be more funding so counselling can be more available without us having to pay an 'arm and a leg' for it. This does not help me at the moment but it is gratifying to see that others will be helped more in the future and hopefully lessons will be learned along the way.


I am thrilled to have had 206 visits to this blog to date, and search engines all over the world are picking up on it. I have also got to No. 1 and 2 on the front page of 'google' (out of over 166,000) without even trying! so it can be done. Check my 'stats', you will be amazed at all the different countries listed.


Please check out my other posts,


For a bit of fun, click on the video below (link to Ashton Kutcher) and see him and Demi Moore flying around their home town! and other videos.(click on the QIK button), unfortunately, the video player sometimes disappears so apologies if it has gone at the moment. You can also follow me on 'Twitter' by scrolling down and checking out twitter link to the right of this page - enjoy!





Are you planning to, or have you already, written your own book? If so, I can highly recommend my own publishers. Click on the link below for details:


AuthorHouse Self Publishing Book Company




'til next time


Bonnie


The Truth About Depression and How You Can Beat It








No comments: